Which NYC Masseur Has the Best Ass?

ansdry
This topic is 1686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angyl Valentino has the finest ass I have ever seen or felt. The below pic does not even do it justice - so perfectly round and plump.

The surprise is that he is a superb masseur, very thorough and uber sensual.

Unfortunately I believe is for the most part retired from that. I've only seen his add pop up once or twice in the last few years - probably when he needed a little extra cash.

(m=lciuhScOb_c)(mh=SBVxnELE6yWhEEeI)thumb_164201.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Joe posted this a few days ago:

Joe Putignano

December 10 at 1:52 AM ·

Hey guess, I temporarily closed my IG account, I am being harassed and IG won't do anything again. If you need to get a hold of me for personal training, handstands, contortion or deep tissue massage (no not sexual!). email me at joe.putignano@gmail.com and if anyone knows anyone I can speak with me at IG please let me know. Someone is pretending to be me and is doing an only fan making money off of me. Someone said that the guy said it was me in the video, but after I said," I've never made a video, did you have my forearm/sleeve tattoos?"The guy said, oh, you are right, it isn't you lol. Yes, I know. Okay, so message me on FB if you need anything. joe.putignano@gmail.com and someone helps me find someone on IG, this is seriously ridiculous and I swear if I was straight with this many followers, they would have helped me by now!

• 1 month later...
I found him to be a friendly guy, super hot body but average massage skills. He was quite chatty, but I was totally entertained by ogling at his bod. Was amazed at how much time he spent on my feet, he commented on how nice they were, so not sure if he has a "thing" for feet, but it came across that way. So far nobody has reported leaving happy. I can attest to the quality of his ass - I will join @FrankR in staring at it, once it is up on that pedestal. If he was more interactive I would be a regular. :)

I agree that his massage skills are just average but that his beauty and friendliness more than compensate. I always leave happy, though unfortunately he does not encourage much reciprocal touching and his ass in particular seems to be off limits (he is gay and told me he is strictly a top, so probably has a Russian macho aversion to having his butt touched).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://rentmasseur.com/BestBodyMassage has amazing ass. What you can get to do with it is a different conversation. He is more you can look but not poke type.

Rainer is so damn hard to book. looking at his schedule may be he should get an assistant to manage his bookings. I tried few times and gave up sometime back. I am sure looking at comments people had good experience, hopefully he appoints his assistant soon.

Edited by Jamesp

https://rentmasseur.com/BestBodyMassage has amazing ass. What you can get to do with it is a different conversation. He is more you can look but not poke type.

Rainer is so damn hard to book. looking at his schedule may be he should get an assistant to manage his bookings. I tried few times and gave up sometime back. I am sure looking at comments people had good experience, hopefully he appoints his assistant soon.

I really wanted to try BestBodyMassage because he is just so handsome but the reviews about his attitude are just so horrendous. Lol

I really wanted to try BestBodyMassage because he is just so handsome but the reviews about his attitude are just so horrendous. Lol

He

He is the most gorgeous ice sculpture ever.