Bryan Kelly

Ajac
This topic is 2027 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

there are several threads; go ahead and search under "bryan kelly"

Yes I know there are threads...(Most of which have links leading to the now defunct massagem4m site) but I don't see that any give information on where he is staying and doing incall massages at while in LA which is what my post was asking. Thanks for you search the threads suggestion though.

Just wanted to know general area he is visiting not his home address. If I would have to schlep to long Beach or Culver city I may pass. I was hoping to not waste his time by checking here first. So sorry if you perceived me as being akin to sketchy. (Not as if I wanted his social and next of kin)... Thank you Billsboy that is just the info I was looking for. I don't really mind chatty.

Oh and thanks to you too MisterMike for your judgement.

So you'd rather waste OUR time. LOL

Are you also afraid to call your local market if you need to know the business hours?

The board is to exchange informations so back off Mike I was trying to be nice and not waste Bryan's time. We did touch base and he seems like a nice guy. He is leaving today so we may connect if he comes back to town. So sorry if I wasted your time. Oh yeah if you wouldn't have replied it wouldn't have wasted anyone's time. I would check the internet to see the hours of my local market by the way.

So here is an olive branch you can either accept it with my apologies for wasting your time or you can find somewhere to stick it... your choice LOL.

The board is to exchange informations so back off Mike I was trying to be nice and not waste Bryan's time. We did touch base and he seems like a nice guy. He is leaving today so we may connect if he comes back to town. So sorry if I wasted your time. Oh yeah if you wouldn't have replied it wouldn't have wasted anyone's time. I would check the internet to see the hours of my local market by the way.

So here is an olive branch you can either accept it with my apologies for wasting your time or you can find somewhere to stick it... your choice LOL.

I found a place- up your ass. XOXO Mister Mike