411 on ELI in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not a real massage therapist, our session turned to a date real quick and I was not looking for a date. Nice guy, attractive and all... but not if you are looking for a massage. I don't understand why things go that way, when all you want is an amazing massage from a gay guy who doesn't make it awkward to get a massage... and then they make it awkward... so frustrating! Maybe there was a connection or maybe that is the normal service menu... I can not say, but sadly I ended it quickly. YMMV but "a.s.k." more questions up front to make sure you get what you are looking for. Hope this helps - xx

Not a real massage therapist, our session turned to a date real quick and I was not looking for a date. Nice guy, attractive and all... but not if you are looking for a massage. I don't understand why things go that way, when all you want is an amazing massage from a gay guy who doesn't make it awkward to get a massage... and then they make it awkward... so frustrating! Maybe there was a connection or maybe that is the normal service menu... I can not say, but sadly I ended it quickly. YMMV but "a.s.k." more questions up front to make sure you get what you are looking for. Hope this helps - xx

Can't you just speak up and say "I really want a massage" instead of letting it turn into a date?

So... Does "date" mean sex? Or did he take you out to dinner ?

Can't you just speak up and say "I really want a massage" instead of letting it turn into a date?

Generally speaking, if a masseur takes the meeting another direction from the start, they don't have the skills to give a good massage. Sometimes the best course of action is to "just go with it" and enjoy it for what it is.

• 4 weeks later...

I ask these questions Before I hire anyone, yet not everyone is honest, or I use this forum to hear the experiences of others. Sometime you take a risk and this is what happens. What was most upsetting was that at that hour it is too late to find someone else and all I wanted was a massage to loosen me up before I had to fly in the am, which I didn't get.

Full service from this total cutie for $90 bucks and your complaining? Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth! o_O Tell him to come to NYC! If you get up the coast a little this guy gives the best erotic massage ever.

https://rentmasseur.com/El_Massage

Your dick will be dripping (his too!) but don't be fooled - its a superior technical massage. Not to be missed if you're in the area. I was very disappointed when he left NYC.

Full service from this total cutie for $90 bucks and your complaining? Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth! o_O Tell him to come to NYC! If you get up the coast a little this guy gives the best erotic massage ever.

https://rentmasseur.com/El_Massage

Your dick will be dripping (his too!) but don't be fooled - its a superior technical massage. Not to be missed if you're in the area. I was very disappointed when he left NYC.

After two years, decided to give it a god and Just started seeing El a month ago. I regret waiting so long.