Anyone tried Atlanta guys Mike, Daniel?

CarolinaRen
This topic is 1893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried Mike over a year ago.

It was OK. But the most memorable thing was he used baby oil and it was awfully slippery getting off the table and into the shower at his extended stay place. Also he'd just finished cooking. I scheduled maybe 2 hours before that so it smelled like chicken and broccoli stir fry. I honestly don't remember the massage. I didn't find it worth repeating. But he was nice and personable. Chea... Affordable enough to try it out though, YMMV.

Guest InthePines

Agree with Kinected assessment of Mike. It's been a while back and in my home, for he has access to a vehicle at that time. I reached out to him again about a year afterwards and he said he could do an outcall if I was willing to pay for his Uber, so I passed. I didn't remember the massage being anything great and he was chatty, but he is affordable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest InthePines
On Daniel. He came through my city and I tried to contact him and he never responded. Seems flakey to me. It’s ususual for people coming through here to just not respond at all.

I agree, but I've seen in the forums some guys who are very well regarded in their base market are not worth the time to deal with when they travel. They're used to dealing with a lower level of demand and I think just get overwhelmed. That said, the photo of him on the rock is nice. I wonder if he's skilled.