Andrew NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 2006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My guess: New arrival from Ukraine or another Eastern European country, someone else will handle your texts and guide you to an apartment that multiple masseurs from the same part of the world share for massages. You'll likely discover his English probably isn't very good and your experience will be anything from abysmal (like a totally different guy showing up) to excellent (he is real, actually knows what he is doing, and delivers).

My guess: New arrival from Ukraine or another Eastern European country, someone else will handle your texts and guide you to an apartment that multiple masseurs from the same part of the world share for massages. You'll likely discover his English probably isn't very good and your experience will be anything from abysmal (like a totally different guy showing up) to excellent (he is real, actually knows what he is doing, and delivers).

Capitano is spot on. I booked Danielis/Danielle and this guy showed up. He's from Moscow.

He knows what he's doing and was able to get me off nicely towards the end.