Describe the most gorgeous guy you've ever laid eyes on.

Merboy
This topic is 2028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was in college. Ten years ago I was at a small town college known for its athletic program. On the hottest day of the spring semester, I was walking across the quad to go to the library, where I would devour Theatre World and read William Inge. I was one of three gay boys at my school I knew and the other two were my friends. We made up the GSA, joined by some of the artsy edgy kids and also Jewish students who were the most liberal on an apathetic campus.

As I was walking, I saw a guy - he was about 20 - and he was drenched in sweat, it was cascading down a magnificently built up chest with my favorite thing in the world- plump, juicy pecs. I saw him for about two seconds before I looked away, as I trained myself to do with hot guy sightings. I didn't look back. I don't even remember his features, I didn't really catch a glimpse of his face - although I could tell instantly he was good-looking. He didn't see me.

He took my breath away and when I got to the library I instantly cast him in the role of hunky drifter Hal in the play I was reading, Picnic.

I never saw him again - and believe me, I looked every day.

What about you? What is the hottest guy you've ever seen in real life - and did you ever get to talk to him or... do more than just look at him?