Darko of Houston, travelling

Wanderoz
This topic is 1406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen him several times in Dallas. He gives an excellent massage. Unique technique that is all his own, he uses his knees. Also a very nice guy. It is a therapeutic massage. He is young, but very experienced. And those are his pictures, nice looking guy. I wish Dallas was on that list, he hasn't been to Dallas in a while.

$150 an hour for purely therapeutic massage?! I can get absolutely top notch therapeutic massage on the next block for $80 an hour, so the question is do his good looks and nice personality justify the difference? I'd say no. And the huge Houston market seems to agree given his agressive travel schedule. If he offered more value for what he charges a city of that size would keep him plenty busy, just my 2c.

• 2 months later...

In Atlanta, he quoted me hour rates of $150 for therapeutic only, $250 with release added, and $350 for release plus mutual touching. He did not reveal the $250 and $350 rates until I asked details. Made me think he is the kind of guy who gets you to his hotel room and then starts jacking up the prices on the spot. I passed on him. He also told me that he is 6'1" and 175 pounds.

• 2 months later...
In Atlanta, he quoted me hour rates of $150 for therapeutic only, $250 with release added, and $350 for release plus mutual touching. He did not reveal the $250 and $350 rates until I asked details. Made me think he is the kind of guy who gets you to his hotel room and then starts jacking up the prices on the spot. I passed on him. He also told me that he is 6'1" and 175 pounds.

I am planning to visit darko this weekend. What would you suggest ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have seen him once for a therapeutic massage, and while it was great, I have also always been curious about what it is like to go further with him. Please PM me if you got the premium treatment.

He got very flirty (without being grabby) during our session so at least I know he will not treat it like a chore.

Also, I totally picked him the first time because of the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again this forum saved me time and money. Darko is traveling and in my city this week. The eyes are alluring and I have a weakness for eastern Euro guys bit there is no way I’m paying the up charges and fees. That is such a turn off and I’ve run into way too much of that recently. Those rates in this town are insane. So pass...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/27039/

• 11 months later...
Guest tjay379

I’ve gone way beyond a massage session with Darko. Those a la carte upcharges add up.

Trick can you PM me?