Any info on Isac from Nashville?

wbtravis
This topic is 1355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Guest InthePines
Very weird experience. No. Avoid .

Agreed. The most odd massage experience to date. Texted solicitations to review him afterwards which continued months later. Christmas day, a few years back, received a text from him, "I'm intown and offering discount today if interested".

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.wsmv.com/news/investigations/nashville-massage-therapist-stripped-of-license-amid-claims-of-inappropriate-sexual-behavior/article_04d4579a-dcb7-11ea-8028-4be5d27787f6.html

"Identifying himself as Mentouri’s brother, the caller said that he did not know how his brother passed away. News4 Investigates reached out to the Gwinnett County coroner and police department, but neither had reports of a death with Mentroui’s name."

Google search his legal name and it gets even crazier.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think men should be concerned at all regarding those stories, only women. Plus most of the complaints are not even from massage clients. The irony is that most men would want him to cross boundaries, but I know for a fact that he doesn't. Like he said he doesn't do happy endings. Licensed or not, I'd still try him out.

• 2 weeks later...