Delicious-looking ROB, new in LA?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 2006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Had a 4-hand massage with him and his (assuming former) partner a couple years ago.

Seemed very full of himself, and borderline unfriendly, although very sexy.

I went in with a “wait and see” expectation of anything beyond the massage. His partner was much more friendly, and seemed more focused and into the session.

I wouldn’t consider another session with Rob alone. He gave off a lot of negative energy, and seemed almost jealous that his partner was engaged and into the massage.

I had a 4 hand massage with him and his partner a few years ago as well. Oddly, it was the opposite experience to guy69er's. Rob was sexy, nice and interactive and his partner was more aloof and withdrawn. They were a couple or at least they kissed each other at some point. Diesel I believe was his name, was more skilled. In fact I only scheduled the 4 hand session was because I had seen Diesel previously alone and had a good experience. The focus was the massage then with Diesel and he was nice and we chatted a little bit with the first session. So when it was 4 hand, I thought I would give it a chance. Rob was more interactive, friendly and engaged, but the massage skills were better with Diesel. I guess experiences can change from session to session because based on the second experience with Diesel, I would return to Rob. I would consider seeing Rob again, I just didn't know he started up again. Interesting. I actually looked up Masseurfinder and now Diesel is back too...as Rick. Go figure.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/37034/

Edited by ldcr