Ktown Sauna NYC

Dellboy5
This topic is 1655 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It looks like a "deluxe" mixed (men and women) Sauna. 50$ entrance fee....

Usually at these places there’s a gender-segregated locker room with showers, hot tubs and steam/sauna rooms where you can also get a scrub while naked. Most people walk around naked, you’re not supposed to wear a towel wrapped around you. And then you put on a little outfit they give you to go to a mixed gender area with different kinds of dry saunas. That’s how Ktown Sauna was setup before, doesn’t seem like it has changed from their website.

Also the entrance fee is $40 in November. Has anyone been since they re-opened? Anything different?

I did read the website content but at the risk of asking a dumb question, is this a place where guys hook up aka using it as a bathhouse? The company is not going to cum out and say that, obviously. Just wondering if that is the case. Thanks.

I did read the website content but at the risk of asking a dumb question, is this a place where guys hook up aka using it as a bathhouse? The company is not going to cum out and say that, obviously. Just wondering if that is the case. Thanks.

No, it’s a Korean sauna. People go there to relax. Straight men go there too and meet up with their families in the mixed-gender area afterwards. So you have to be careful, like at a gym, if you’re going to hook up with people. Staff come around occasionally, etc.

They took the towels away in the nude part. So stupid.

They started doing this even before they closed. A bit annoying as you had to go out of the steam, hot tub area through a door to the locker room to then ask for a towel, which I also recall was given somewhat begrudgingly. I hope this has changed?

I’m not understanding your comment... “towels away in the nude part” seems like a good thing, not to mention essential to being nude! o_O

They gave you 2 towels. A big and small one. Small one to sit on or cover yourself if you needed to hide or to hide a hard on or something. And a big one to dry off. Now no towels allowed. They also have a guy check what feels like every 2 mins. I think they go rid of the towels because it’s better to catch people in steam room

• 1 year later...