How Much Cash Should One Carry?

Avalon
This topic is 2022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A guy walks into a bar with an ostrich and a cat. He sits at the bar and says he'll have a beer. The ostrich says the same, and the cat says he'll have the same, BUT he isn't going to pay for it. Bartender says that will be$16.46. The guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out exactly $16.46. Next week, same bar, same trio. This time he orders single malt scotch. Ostrich has the same as does the cat, BUT he isn't going to pay for it. Tab comes to $31.81. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out exactly $31.81. Bartender asks how he does it. He says years ago he was granted three wishes. Most people would ask for a million dollars and blow it quickly. Rather he asked that anytime he had to pay for something, no mater how expensive, all he had to do was reach into his pocket and voila! Bartender asked what his other two wishes were. He replied, a chick with long legs and a tight pussy.

:p:p:p:p

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never give money to a homeless person, mainly because I really don't know what they will use it for. Most always say they want the money for food. So, instead I just offer to take them to any nearby restaurant of their choosing and I will pay for a meal. If they are sincere they will take me up on it and I accompany them to whichever place they want to go. Most want to go to someplace like MacDonald's so I can pay right after they get their order. If they do not take me up on the offer then I assume they were not sincere. A friend and I used to get into huge arguments because she thought it unfair that I would tell them what they had to do with the money. However I felt that was the way I could sort of ensure that they would not spend it on liquor or drugs.

But I try to have $20 in various bills on me.