Does Masseurfinder now require login for contact info?

Nvr2Thick
This topic is 2047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been clicking through a few masseur ads tonight, and I don't see any contact info. Phone number usually appears above the pics on the right, just below the menu bar. Is this a browser issue, a controversy that I've missed, or a new constraint on the Masseurfinder site? I've never created a client account.

Also, the "sign up for free" link doesn't work. Another new feature?

I've been clicking through a few masseur ads tonight, and I don't see any contact info. Phone number usually appears above the pics on the right, just below the menu bar. Is this a browser issue, a controversy that I've missed, or a new constraint on the Masseurfinder site? I've never created a client account.

Also, the "sign up for free" link doesn't work. Another new feature?

This question has come up before in the forum. Masseurfinder, in a VERY lame attempt to appear as if they only have masseurs that provide therapeutic massage, and to keep the Feds away, removes all contact info between the hours of 12 Midnite-6:00am. Their reasoning is that no respectable masseur or client would be in contact during those hours, and that only illicit activities would occur then. (?) So they "erase"contact info during those hours. It is truly bizarre. If they want to REALLY appear as if their masseurs ONLY provide legit massage, they would have masseurs post only ONE face shot photo, not 6 or 7 pics in various poses. (what client who wants a legit massage needs 7 photos of their masseur before hiring??) They would also have a max price point a masseur can post. ( seriously, $160 for a 1 hr therapeutic massage? Strictly therapeutic massage price point is $85/hr....not $160) MF has it backwards. If they want to keep the Feds away, THOSE are the red flags, not contact info visible 24/7.

Edited by Dmitri

This question has come up before in the forum. Masseurfinder, in a VERY lame attempt to appear as if they only have masseurs that provide therapeutic massage, and to keep the Feds away, removes all contact info between the hours of 12 Midnite-6:00am. Their reasoning is that no respectable masseur or client would be in contact during those hours, and that only illicit activities would occur then. (?) So they "erase"contact info during those hours. It is truly bizarre. If they want to REALLY appear as if their masseurs ONLY provide legit massage, they would have masseurs post only ONE face shot photo, not 6 or 7 pics in various poses. (what client who wants a legit massage needs 7 photos of their masseur before hiring??) They would also have a max price point a masseur can post. ( seriously, $160 for a 1 hr therapeutic massage? Strictly therapeutic massage price point is $85/hr....not $160) MF has it backwards. If they want to keep the Feds away, THOSE are the red flags, not contact info visible 24/7.

Thank you. I didn't recall seeing that one. That policy does seem nuttier than the removal of provocative pics, suggestive ad text, and lewd reviews. I have to remember that MF is navigating rough waters in a creaky boat.