Jon in Phoenix

Guest mrqtp2t
This topic is 2025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been to Jon several times. There’s been some talk on this board about him. His pics are quite accurate and he has a charming personality. I used to highly recommend him, but I rescind that recommendation. He prides himself on giving strictly therapeutic massages and giving men what they “really” want - connection. However, he also happens to be a master manipulator who knows how to tease his clients - with kisses - and nice little back rubs to get his clients to keep coming back. He also knows how to earn his clients’ trust and learn where his clients are vulnerable. Jon will eventually exploit those vulnerabilities with sick and exploitative mind games in hopes they will desire him more. He has the characteristics of a covert sociopath.

Just stay away from him. He’s a real hot mess of a person.

Edited by hardjohnny

I’ve been to Jon several times. There’s been some talk on this board about him. His pics are quite accurate and he has a charming personality. I used to highly recommend him, but I rescind that recommendation. He prides himself on giving strictly therapeutic massages and giving men what they “really” want - connection. However, he also happens to be a master manipulator who knows how to tease his clients - with kisses - and nice little back rubs to get his clients to keep coming back. He also knows how to earn his clients’ trust and learn where his clients are vulnerable. Jon will eventually exploit those vulnerabilities with sick and exploitative mind games in hopes they will desire him more. He has the characteristics of a covert sociopath.

Just stay away from him. He’s a real hot mess of a person.

Sound like you have first hand knowledge!