411 on Robert in Dallas

007kwok
This topic is 1560 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Yikes, not only are the pix way outdated (a guy unable to embrace his age is a major red flag), he couldn't stop yapping, even though I made it clear I just wanted to relax and just zone out. It was almost compulsive, which made me feel even more uncomfortable. He generally knows what he is doing but the massage was still lame because he kept being distracted, looking for the right bottle, adjusting the temperature, futzing with music, blinds, then telling his next joke or story, etc. Overpriced too, a total waste of time and money, avoid. PS I think he was ready to provide some "sensuality" but I just couldn't wait to get out of there.

• 1 year later...

I tried his massage and it was a bad experience similar to those already mentioned. He talked too much. Massage was just okay — his therapeutic technique was good but was mostly void of sensual gestures until near end. His attention and focus weren’t on me. He made it more about him than me — felt like I was there for his pleasure not my own — and I wasn’t up for letting him take advantage of me while paying him a rate already too high for what he delivered. Pics are outdated though he is handsome in my opinion. He looks much older than his stated age of 42. I will not repeat.

Guest DeanParkerTX
I was grossed out by him and I get the sense that he only does massages so he can mess around with guys who are captive on his table. Would never repeat.

Same. The guy he was training (maybe dating) was hot but equally creepy.