LA MslJock

surferguy
This topic is 1710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great body but way too many unanswered questions!!!!! Even though he lives in my backyard and I find him very appealing finding out what he's into and what his orientation is involves too much work for me -- I'll pass thank you.

Edited by Epigonos

Great body but way too many unanswered questions!!!!! Even though he lives in my backyard and I find him very appealing finding out what he's into and what his orientation is involves to much work for me -- I'll pass thank you.

Not only that, he has advertised with rentmen (according to his ad) for 22 months. In almost two years, he does not have even one review.

This might not mean much but it is unusual.

I swear those nipple pics belong to a young very handsome mid west jock who was on the shorter side but extremely fit and his face was different than the one this ad uses. The other guy did a few name changes on RM so maybe this is the same one just hard to change the shape of a face

• 10 months later...
I swear those nipple pics belong to a young very handsome mid west jock who was on the shorter side but extremely fit and his face was different than the one this ad uses. The other guy did a few name changes on RM so maybe this is the same one just hard to change the shape of a face

This is that same guy who had a “room mate” and they were both quite buff and fit and on the shorter side. Bodies were spot on and faces very handsome but different than faces shown in the ad. All in all quite a fun time