"Can You Ever Forgive Me?"

beethoven
This topic is 2009 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the new movie with Melissa McCarthy, who is WONDERFUL as a writer who forges letters from famous deceased writers, such as Noel Coward and Dorothy Parker. I highly recommend this movie, which is extremely well written, directed, and acted. It's based on the woman's book, with the same title, written in the late 90s. The McCarthy character died a few years ago. See it!

• 3 weeks later...
This is the new movie with Melissa McCarthy, who is WONDERFUL as a writer who forges letters from famous deceased writers, such as Noel Coward and Dorothy Parker. I highly recommend this movie, which is extremely well written, directed, and acted. It's based on the woman's book, with the same title, written in the late 90s. The McCarthy character died a few years ago. See it!

Saw the movie yesterday and highly recommend it. Melissa McCarthy is outstanding, as is Richard E. Grant as her partner in crime.

The last three movies I've seen have had Oscar worthy performances by the female leads, Lady GaGa in "A Star is Born", Glenn Close in "The Wife" and Melissa McCarthy in "Can You Ever Forgive Me?".