411 on "KingDIGDeep" in San Francisco

Axiom2001
This topic is 2041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I find it odd that I have NOT read any reviews or anything about www.rentmen.eu/KingDigDeep on this site. He's has his ad up for over a year but no feed-back of any kind here. If he's as great as his identical twin brother, Flexx, one should have one hell of an enjoyable and memorable time.

His bro is: Flexx (Felix) in SF and truly and definitely knows how to give a man a very hot and sterling time. I was with him this past Saturday night, and he outdid himself. Because I've written and posted two previous reviews, I am unable to post anymore on this man!

Come on fellows, there has to be someone who's been with "King...!"

Some comments about “The King” on Friendboy.pro will be appreciated as well https://friendboy.pro/boys/kingdigdeep

Thanks! I went and read and viewed and am with you in terms of there being no comments regarding this hot, hung twin!

I do wish that some men who have seen "The King" would let us know about their experiences. This would be oh so helpful.

I've reviewed his twin brother--www.rentmen.com/flexxpapi, and from these reviews-- here and at rentmen...., he's received other clients and has shown his appreciation, the most recent time being last Saturday, the 20th.

We had one hell of a fantastic time being together for the 5th or 6th time.

Edited by Axiom2001