411 Atlblonde (Ryan) in Atlanta

twinkielover
This topic is 1998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I booked him many years ago and had an amazing PROFESSIONAL massage (no happy anything) but I was OK with that

Booked another several months later. This time his partner was out of town. He must have been in a horny mood cuz he started grinding on me like a dog in heat. I rolled with it

Months later i booked another. He accepted. I showed up. He answered the door and said "this isn't going to work" and shut the door.

4+ years later I figured I would try again. He does more than massage (does facials etc). I texted stating not sure what happened in the past but the past is the past and that was 4+ years ago. He refused to return a message.

F him

I booked him many years ago and had an amazing PROFESSIONAL massage (no happy anything) but I was OK with that

Booked another several months later. This time his partner was out of town. He must have been in a horny mood cuz he started grinding on me like a dog in heat. I rolled with it

Months later i booked another. He accepted. I showed up. He answered the door and said "this isn't going to work" and shut the door.

4+ years later I figured I would try again. He does more than massage (does facials etc). I texted stating not sure what happened in the past but the past is the past and that was 4+ years ago. He refused to return a message.

F him

Do you have a link to the profile of the guy you met?

I think that the subject of this thread was a pretty young guy...