411 on AsianForHire in Palm Springs

jodo
This topic is 2042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to be based out of SF and Seattle. He is probably around 40ish. It was alright. Nice guy. Liked having his nipples played with.

Did he use the same name when he was in San Francisco? The photos look familiar and I'm wondering if he used to use the name Eric.

Nice body, very well written profile, and come across as a nice guy.

However, based on his interests stated, his "ask me" position, and the video showing muscle flexing, I'd guess he's more into bodywork and muscle worship stuff.

Also, three years on RM and no reviews.

But, a lot like my type, ha.

Did he use the same name when he was in San Francisco? The photos look familiar and I'm wondering if he used to use the name Eric.

He had a different name. That is not Eric, I know who you are talking about. It may have been Pete but can't recall.

I remember him from San Francisco. He had a nice body, okay massage. I think some of the pics are a little dated. I want to say he went by Toro.

Yes, he went by "Toro" back then. I hired him once for a massage. The massage was unremarkable. The extras were also. Pictures definitely must be out of date.