Raf in HK NYC 411

Brad in NYC
This topic is 1545 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

Is there a reason why so many masseurs say "Ask me" in their ads? I find this annoying, and I rarely bother to inquire; I just pass them by, as it's a nuisance.

I also notice that he doesn't list "therapeutic" in his ad, which makes me even more interested, but not interested enough to follow up and "ask him" what his rates are.

Do they think that refusing to list their rates insures "serious inquiries only?" I think it definitely discourages serious inquiries, such as mine would be -- if I asked.

• 5 months later...

Saw Raf twice in the last two years, both times at my place--first on a bed then on a table. Handsome, interesting, and attentive. His massage skills are relaxing but not those of a trained masseur; I almost think he prefers to work on a bed as it puts less focus on the therapeutic aspects. The experience is sensual and interactive and you will leave satisfied but YMMV when it comes to the details. I haven't repeated; I think he often takes long breaks for personal travel.

• 4 months later...