Do You Have A Green Thumb?

Avalon
This topic is 2052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I'm online - not watching programs - I like to have the radio on. During the week there are political shows but on the weekends it paid programming. But there is a gardening show.

When I was a boy my job was to mow the lawn.

But one year I did grow a vegetable garden and my (female) cousin and I went to the town selling things door-to-door.

When I'm online - not watching programs - I like to have the radio on. During the week there are political shows but on the weekends it paid programming. But there is a gardening show.

When I was a boy my job was to mow the lawn.

But one year I did grow a vegetable garden and my (female) cousin and I went to the town selling things door-to-door.

Would you like to grow pot? :) I've heard is great for arthritis...

Time for you to move to a blue state!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or a red state that allows medical marijuana, like Arizona.

In regards to the original question, I kill cactus. An air fern would probably die from neglect. However, I do have a talent at growing bamboo. I have a plant at work that has grown to be just shy of four feet tall.