Alex Minneapolis (new listing)

nycmpls
This topic is 1235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it just me or does $150 seem a little steep for the Minneapolis area? I’ve paid that much, but only when there were 4 hands or there was more than just a massage involved.

I agree with you. Now, if he mentioned that the massage becomes a bit more erotic and there is a bit of mutual fun, I wouldn't have a problem with that price.

I contacted him to make an appt, asked him about draping. He replied that face down I could be uncovered, but when face up I would be draped. I told him that for $150 I figured we’d *both* be undraped. He referenced his skills and experience, and pointed me to a glowing review.

No. For $150 I want the masseur to at least be naked, especially a guy as built as Alex. Seemed like a nice guy though. He said he definitely would be uncomfortable with a client touching him, so not sure if he’s straight or (as he wrote me) doesn’t want to mix business with pleasure.

• 2 years later...

Yes, it was...a little, but we ended up having an interesting discussion (via text). Bottom line: he’s available for a well-reviewed strictly therapeutic massage but is not comfortable without at least Spandex on or with the client undraped on the table.

Did he say he would just wear spandex? He’s advertising again...