411 - MassageMM - San Francisco

Bluefin
This topic is 2040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He appears to be working out of his home now, so his offerings may have expanded.

That's good to know. I used to see him years ago and had some of my best therapeutic massages plus great extras. Then he went strictly therapeutic and I stopped seeing him because I remembered - and my body remembered - the previous types of sessions too much. Mark is skilled, hot and a sweetheart.

Saw him recently. His therapeutic skills were excellent, but the massage was far from strictly therapeutic.

I confirm what Likes-good-stuff wrote. His rentmasseur ad says that bottom "+$50 +". The 1.5 hr with option "+" was money well spent for me.

Just a tip? (sorry i can't help with this lame joke)

So the +50 + means erotic? I have thought about hiring him but got the impression before this thread that he's therapeutic. Now this is a game changer.

He wasn't only therapeutic. Then he was only therapeutic. Now he is again not only therapeutic. As always, YMMV for the +$50.