411 Ricky in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to go by Omar and Pezorono.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/omar-in-sherman-oaks-anyone.111499/#post-1625184

He has recently found these forums as you'll notice in at least 2 threads. I tried him before I found the forum. He actually did help me with some pain I was having, but I had to confront him first. He spent most of the session barely massaging while discussing his personal life. Once I asked him to please focus, he did some really good work.

Wow thanks!

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/omar-in-sherman-oaks-anyone.111499/#post-1625184

He has recently found these forums as you'll notice in at least 2 threads. I tried him before I found the forum. He actually did help me with some pain I was having, but I had to confront him first. He spent most of the session barely massaging while discussing his personal life. Once I asked him to please focus, he did some really good work.

• 1 month later...

Hi ! I am glad I was able to finally help you of your pain. I am really sorry about my chattiness. It was probably because I felt comfortable and felt that you were a nice person, which I'm sure you are :) However; it should have never interfered with your experience. I promise to tag an extra 15 minutes to your session next time I see you. I will make sure to have gotten all my chatty-patty energy out of my system before you arrive. :) Kind regards.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

@SoCalBoySDI'm very new to this .  I saw him today. I showed him this message of yours. Hahah. He said you were rude and hardly a boy. I guess maybe it's the energy you put out. He wishes to never see you again either. 

His massage was very professional. Beyond what 98% of massage therapists catering to the gay community provide. He offers multiple professional locations and travels with a pro-grade table with ease. I highly recommend this Therapist. 

Given the polarizing comments in other threads I want to echo what @notyou123 said. One of the absolute best I've had. Skilled, deep, tailored and perfect for anyone seeking a therapeutic yet intense massage...just what I needed despite the obvious physical reaction many get from a s***y guy, but Ricky made clear in text and at the beginning nothing extra could happen. It's just not something he believes creates the right energy for delivering an excellent massage. And he would probably stick to that if you are hot... and I say that as someone who later had options separate and OFF the table (don't PM... I won't elaborate or suggest anything).

I for one respect someone who sticks to principles when confronted with reasons not to. If you want a real legit massage don't hesitate. 

Edited by dkrz

On 11/12/2021 at 2:46 PM, NotYou123 said:

@SoCalBoySDI'm very new to this .  I saw him today. I showed him this message of yours. Hahah. He said you were rude and hardly a boy. I guess maybe it's the energy you put out. He wishes to never see you again either. 

His massage was very professional. Beyond what 98% of massage therapists catering to the gay community provide. He offers multiple professional locations and travels with a pro-grade table with ease. I highly recommend this Therapist. 

Glad to hear you had a good experience. Possibly another example of YMMV. Sounds like he might have changed over the years, which would be great. 

Also, I’m surprised he “remembers” me since my appointmet with him was over 4 years ago. At the end of the day, I still have no desire to ever repeat.  So suppose the feeling is mutual!  A win-win.