411 on Joshua from Houston

eastietop
This topic is 1645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Lonlyboy

Tried to book. We texted he described massage etc. Then tried to confirm what time slots he had and he flaked. Never heard back

That's unusual. I've been to him several times and he has never behaved that way. I happen to know that he has biological family in Dallas, so it's possible that a family situation occurred and he had to turn his attention to that. Just a guess.

• 4 months later...
Anyone with a more recent experience with Josh? Feel free to PM me as well

I haven't seen him in probably a year (for no reason other than my time and travel commitments); however, I've recommended him to several people on here who have asked about him, and they've reported having enjoyed their experiences very much.

Guest Lonlyboy

I am beginning to think he is just a flake when he travels. Same thing as before. He text back and forth but can't seem to nail anything down. This is the 3rd experience I have had with him while he visits Dallas. I will not try again because I'm tired if waisting my time trying to nail down an appointment.

Responding to clients hours later Just doesn't work

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had both types of experiences with him. When I’ve seen him, it’s been great. But he is hard to communicate with at times, there are periods where he just doesn’t respond at all and I’m not sure why. It’s not good business practice. Yes to the comment about family in Dallas. But also I know he travels partly for fun and sometimes tries to fit in massages as well and it doesn’t work. That said , he is a cutie and a sweet guy so it’s frustrating for sure.