JACESRON in Chicago

freecahill1965
This topic is 1863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe I saw Jacesron in the produce aisle at the Shop and Save yesterday. If not, there's another guy like him walking around with that great ass. I was about 20 feet away from him. Only saw his face once, when he turned to put something in his cart, and it was quick, but thought it could be him. Saw more of the ass. He was wearing the work out pants similar to those in pic 5 of his ad, plus he had visible jock strap lines. It was a big booty. He began to walk away then turned the corner. I didn't really want to follow, so shopped a bit, then meandered to see if I could catch him in another aisle. Didn't happen.

You are a disgrace for the trade. You were in the groceries! You could have started a conversation about cakes and eggplants!

:)

From the look of that butt, forget the eggplant and go straight for the melons. They really are incredible. You would be fucking some icons.

There is no way I would have been able to roll my tongue back into my head enough to talk to him. ;)

I would have been more like

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...