411 on MensMassager in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1506 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I got a massage from him once. Very handsome young guy, in-shape, smooth. Massage was ok, with interesting stretches and nice body contact.

I didn't like the massage set up. You feel like you're getting a massage on a futon bed in a college dorm room. But that might be a plus for some people ?

He was a cool guy, but I don't plan on going back.

Had a 10 AM appointment with him today. He initially said he could meet as early as 8:00; I suggested 10 which he agreed to. At 9 AM, I texted him to confirm as he is about 25 minutes from me. No response. I went anyway. Texted two more times. He finally responded right at the stroke of 10:00 and said he just woke up but would be ready in 5 minutes and would come outside to meet me. At 10:10, he texted again and said he was coming out right now. At 20 after, he called and I expressed my frustration in the long wait. Again, he was on his way out immediately. At 25 after, as I was leaving, he did emerge but I was done at that point. He texted and said “people are people” and that he didn’t get enough sleep. Again, he initially suggested 8 AM. Bottom line: not worth the hassle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I saw him a few months ago during one of his visits to my town. First, looks like his pics, smoking hot body, V shaped mid-section, etc. Massage was OK....he had fallen on his skateboard (or got beat up) that day and clearly was in pain maneuvering around, but he was a trooper for the full hour. Interesting (pleasurable) ending which included MT.....His hotel room was a bit of a mess, but apparatenly he just moves around from Marriott to Marriott. Didn't think he was straight and I'm sure it would have been f/s if I pursued with the right amount of cash....had a few condoms laying around. Would I repeat? Dunno, depends. He was a talker (not really in a bad way, but quiet would have been better).

I remember Jordan. He was in San Diego for awhile after he left the military. He was always responsive in communication but sometimes wasn't always on time. He had a lot going on when I saw him a few years ago. His massage was amateur but his stretches were interesting and because of his size required a lot of contact to move my much larger frame. I remember him being nice and fun in person. If he were in the area, I'd probably see him again.

• 1 month later...

Hello all.

I met up with Jordan while he was here in Tampa. Definitely a good session. A bit of the bro vibe which I found endearing.

He is a bit aloof before and after the session. During the session he is extremely focused. He does work the your body to relieve the stress....my muscles were sore the next few days. While he is naked which is a nice, I was pretty much lost in the massage and I guess that really helped me lose myself and disconnect.

I would repeat with him any time. I did call and he did reduce the rate by $50, but I ended up paying the full price as I really appreciated the time and his company.

Here is another ad link, https://friendboy.pro/boys/MensMassager. It does show more of his body which is amazing.