Italian Express in LA

Hetgeen
This topic is 1593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Something is fishy about this guy. I can’t find it now, but in a previous thread there was a link to his website and on the site’s FAQ he said MT not allowed and he’s not naked. The focus needs to be on the massage. It was passionately stated. Which is obviously a little different from this ad and the suggestive private photos. AND, the photos are clearly at least 10 years old. I love me some daddy, but my experience has shown that when they’re trying to play 10+years younger, what you get when you show up is so far from what’s advertised that it’s hard to relax and enjoy. (Unless they’re still hot LOL. But if they are then why lie about age and use dated shots?) Anyway, my two cents is something is fishy. All that said, I’d probably still try him out. HA!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i find his photos sexy and appealing. i was going to try him, in light of some of the comments. but, something is weird here. first, he messaged me on rentmasseur saying he was available. i called him, immediately. no reply for about 8 hours. said he was booked. 2 times since, his profiles on MF and RM would say available. Sent text...no reply for hours and hours....then a reply to say he was all booked. i think it's a warning sign to stay away.

• 4 months later...

I saw ItalianExpress in Phoenix when he was visiting there in late July. Had no trouble setting an appointment; he was prompt with replies to my questions and made it clear we’d both be nude. I thought he looked a little older than in his pics but he’s in great shape and gave what I thought was an above average massage with extras (and then some). I’d definitely hire him again.

Saw him years ago and he was early 40's then, using the same or very similar photos. Wouldn't be surprised if he's still in great shape.

Massage was meh/fine and strictly therapeutic, despite him making closed-eyed tantra spiritual sexy faces. Would personally not repeat.

Edited by RunnerGuy

• 3 months later...