Two Hours Left In EastSider Season 4....

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 2059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

kit_and_van_1_by_casey_kringlen_1.jpg

The creative team over at EastSiders — the LGBT drama series that’s been nominated for multiple Emmy awards —are currently raising some funds so they'll be able to bring us more of that drama we've grown to love over the last few years. Season 4 promises to be the show's wildest, with tons of fights, feuds, laughter and even a drag queen wedding.

They've passed their first stretch goal of $100,000, and even surpassed their second goal of $125,000. That means we'll definitely be getting six episodes for season 4. But, if they reach $135,000, They're over $135,000, they're going to also produce a full length documentary providing fans with a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show.

Donate to their KickStarter now while you still can, before it ends Thursday, October 11 at 1:00 AM EDT.

To see what all the hype is about, seasons 1, 2 and 3 of EastSiders are now available to stream on Netflix.

Update: If they reach $150,00o they've promised:

And if we reach 150K Kit will write the first episode of a companion series featuring some of your favorite characters! Many of you have been campaigning for the story to continue past season 4, and this is one way to make sure that happens!

Months ago you told me you only watched DOOL.

~Boomer~

DOOL is the only American soap opera that I watch now. Years back I watched "All My Children" and "As The World Turns".

Since last century I've watched the British soap "Coronation Street". Several years I began watching another Brit soap "Hollyoaks".

I also watch two Australian soaps "Neighbours" and "Home and Away".

Last year I started watching the New Zealand soap "Shortland Street".