Water Polo Team Suspended for Wearing Speedos

jeanclaude44
This topic is 6456 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

13 water high school water polo players were suspended for a game after wearing their Speedos to a school pep rally. The Principal said it was for not following instructions not for wearing "skimpy" suits.

Again the youth of our country have been protected from homosexual temtptations.

See website below:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20060915-9999-7m15speedo.html

Guest zipperzone

The real reason they were suspended is probably because the Principal had a hissy fit seeing all those delisious young men with their hot bods on diplay, knowing that he didn't have a chance in hell of sucking them off. So the closet case did the only thing his pea brain could think of. Poor fool.

Perhaps---but more likely it's a CONTROL issue--public school administrators, and to a lessr degree teachers, just cannot see beyond the "rules and regulations." Sighhhhh--oh for the "good old days"=-=-=remember when jeans were tight and men actually wore Speedos to the beach??? I mean in the USA---men still wear them in Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, and gee, just about EVERYWHERE but here in "Bush Country." Sorry, mabe that's political???

Guest skrubber

>So...where do we go for a nice close pic of the line of boys?

> The pic on the site is way too small!

I was wondering the same thing. It's small and not clickable.

Guest ReturnOfS

Here's a bigger pic that I found.

http://www.undiesdrawer.com/images/waterpolo2.jpg

Here's something else that I read about the story, "The boys were told they could not appear in just their Speedos only after they left the field to remove their outer clothing. The coach, already out on the field, began making introductions, but in the meantime, the vice principals actually closed the gate, blocking the boys access to the field their coach was on. The boys actually had to leave their personal belongings behind and jump the fence just to get to the coach for their introductions. While they were on the field, the administration collected the students' personal belongings and later would not return those items until the students signed a statement that would be used again them."

This remians me of when I was in school. Every year in winter, the swim team would walk down the hallway wearing just their swimsuits. THey would then go outside in the cold snow and walk up and down the block a few times. Good to know that my school wasn't the only one with the crazy swim team. LOL

Guest zipperzone

>While they were on the field, the

>administration collected the students' personal belongings and

>later would not return those items until the students signed a

>statement that would be used again them."

If I were a parent of one of the boys, that would really piss me off. I would probably hire a lawyer and sue their ass off. Failing that, the boys should have refused to sign, called the police claiming theft of their personal belongings. Perhaps they could also sue the school for sexual harrassment as their clothes were being withheld.

Perhaps none of the above would have worked - who knows - but I just get so damn mad when I hear of so-called educators pulling stunts like that.

Or.... maybe the swim team could show up to class every day wearing only their speedos. Where was that school again and what's my travel agent's phone number?

Guest zipperzone

>Sighhhhh--oh for the

>"good old days"=-=-=remember when jeans were tight and men

>actually wore Speedos to the beach??? I mean in the USA---men

>still wear them in Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, and

>gee, just about EVERYWHERE but here in "Bush Country." Sorry,

> mabe that's political???

Well it may be political but it sure as hell is true. This "modesty" started before Bush came to the throne, but his homophobic preachings sure haven't made it any better.

One of the worst thing about the baggie generation is that they have the worst ever tan lines. Tanned torso, stark white skin from the waist to the knees, tanned from the knees to the feet - how stupid does that look when they are buck naked eh?

Guest zipperzone

>>So...where do we go for a nice close pic of the line of

>boys?

>> The pic on the site is way too small!

>

>

>I was wondering the same thing. It's small and not clickable.

If you right click on picture, then click on save, it will then be saved in a format where you can zoom in and enlarge. At least that's what I do.

Archived