What is RM's image policy?

bloop
This topic is 2080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What's the image policy for public photos on rentmasseur.com? I just saw something I would think definitely crosses whatever line they've established, but I'm curious...

The photo policy for Rentmasseur is no genitial nudity, and no naked butts. That is why they have the private photos, where masseurs can post naked hard on shots, etc. They do allow risque and/or suggestive photos in the public arena, such as a masseur with a hard on covered with wet underwear, etc. And I have seen a few photos with a slight hint of a naked butt showing. But it is basically, no uncovered cocks or butts. Those photos go to the private gallery. For Masseurfinder, their photo policy is STRICT. NO suggestive photos of ANY kind. NO shirtless photos.....and any tank tops need to be CONSERVATIVE. No string tank tops, etc. Any photo that even has a WHIFF of sex is banned, and if the masseur tries to post another one they are dropped from the site. That explains why I like hiring off Rentmasseur VS. Massuerfinder. At least with RM you can see shirtless photos and private photos to see what you are getting.