Barber in NYC - mid town

wbtravis
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Traveling and going to need a spruce up, nothing fancy... recommendations?

THANKS!

I've heard good things about Olde Tyme Barbers 117 E 41st Street, close by Grand Central Station. If you want something more specialized, perhaps check out the local Art of Shaving location on Madison Avenue. Have not been to either of these, my go to guy is in Queens.

MadeMan Barbershop

In Chelsea located at 23rd St and 7th Avenue....

2 locations, 169/170 W 23rd St, right across the street from each other and a third location at 23rd and Broadway, 10E 23rd St.

Reasonable prices. About $30 for a regular cut, but they offer discounts for seniors/students,

Check website for more detail. Unless you have a specific barber in mind, you can walk-in.

https://www.mademanbarber.com

BarberBart is indeed a great place but expensive. $50 for a haircut, request Eddie. Greta u, good barber.

Make an appointment. They book up fast. Bart charges $55.

Bart is the hunk in the first chair! LOL

I've heard good things about Olde Tyme Barbers 117 E 41st Street, close by Grand Central Station. If you want something more specialized, perhaps check out the local Art of Shaving location on Madison Avenue. Have not been to either of these, my go to guy is in Queens.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

MadeMan Barbershop

In Chelsea located at 23rd St and 7th Avenue....

2 locations, 169/170 W 23rd St, right across the street from each other and a third location at 23rd and Broadway, 10E 23rd St.

Reasonable prices. About $30 for a regular cut, but they offer discounts for seniors/students,

Check website for more detail. Unless you have a specific barber in mind, you can walk-in.

https://www.mademanbarber.com

BarberBart is indeed a great place but expensive. $50 for a haircut, request Eddie. Greta u, good barber.

Make an appointment. They book up fast. Bart charges $55.

Bart is the hunk in the first chair! LOL

Right on! Thanks:)