Second Hand/Vintage Clothing and Tailors Locations in NYC

Chad Constantine
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was hoping that maybe some of the more fashionable guys would know good vintage shops and/or tailors in NYC. My friends have told me they have found a lot of High end designers clothing at such shops for dirt cheap. I figured if I also know a a good tailor I could pretty much get any size and then get it tailored for my body. Thanks for any help you can provide.

All the best,

Chad

I was hoping that maybe some of the more fashionable guys would know good vintage shops and/or tailors in NYC. My friends have told me they have found a lot of High end designers clothing at such shops for dirt cheap. I figured if I also know a a good tailor I could pretty much get any size and then get it tailored for my body. Thanks for any help you can provide.

All the best,

Chad

Try WHIPPED GUY closet I hear he is a dapper dude and older than well water (Ducking)

For tailoring, Nigel at Tailors Atelier has a really good eye. He was a tailor at Bloomingdales before he started the store. Only thing is that the quality of the seamstresses doing the work varies. Sometimes they fold fabric inside instead of cutting it, which leaves the hem looking word. Tons of great reviews but they're quite pricey.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/tailors-atelier-new-york-5?start=20

Not sure about secondhand clothes in NYC, but Poshmark online has a great selection.