411 on Derreky: NYC

NYSlim
This topic is 1963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Red flag: He has been a RM member since 9-2-18. His first review was posted 9-3-18. (wow, his first client is already submitting a review after ONE day? More likely he submitted it) Followed by another review posted only 3 days later on 9-6-18. And both reviews are written in his style of writing from his ad text....in English as a second language style. These masseurs, if they are going to write their own reviews, need to space them far apart and write them in different styles. So many masseurs like Derreky make it so obvious. It is a major turn off for me when they write their own reviews, since it reeks of dishonesty.

Edited by Dmitri

I booked him last week and it was easy. Went on time and like a magic different person greeted with smile. He was was handsome but not the one from these pictures, so I left. I would have probably booked appointment for person who greeted too but dishonesty is abhorrent .

This is why I appreciate this forum. Thank you for the update.

• 2 months later...
I don’t get why these guys post pics that are not them. Like @Jamesp, I would leave if this happened to me!

I think the story is that a single handler pays for one ad and then sends whoever is available. Hoping they would look sufficiently similar or at least be so hot that the client wouldn't care. It is some Russian or Ukrainian operation, I believe. The guys are all hot, most are athletes or very athletic, straight, and have pretty good massage skills but speak very basic English. Many won't mind getting naked for the massage but that's it, and they have this thing that they will avoid your glutes and tell you in the end "now you can finish yourself." It's annoying to the point that I've begun to ignore any ads that merely look like they MIGHT be this type of deal. Unless, of course, multiple posters here provide positive feedback on the guy.

And yeah, many of these guys come and go, as seems to be the case here. Or reappear under a new name, as if we needed more red flags ;-)