411 on Mark NYC

mcskill
This topic is 1627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First, I have never seen Mark, nor do I know of him, but the one review on the site is funny: "I would like to say that he gave me the best massage ever." Did they delete the rest of the review? "But, unfortunately, I can't say that, as it wasn't a very good massage. But I would have liked to say that he's a great masseur."

(Just poking fun at the grammar; I repeat that I don't know this guy at all.)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw him during my recent visit to NY and I'll see him again! He didn't do my hands, focusing instead on what I asked for (lower back and shoulders), so if you want full body you should probably specify upfront. The sensual part is not integrated into the massage itself but comes at the end, so that may be another minus for some. However, I found him smoking hot, friendly, and down to earth, and we were both naked at the end. Nothing wild or sexual, just a very pleasant experience overall.