Rent a friend

Jimjaxon3
This topic is 2086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw this too and was going to post.

One profile, that of a young woman, said that she's particularly interested in being a (paid) friend to senior citizens. Men have always paid for sex, but there's something about making lonely people pay for companionship that turns me off. Makes me want to turn the prostitution laws on their head. You can legally pay for companionship only if you have sex during that time. That would be hard to enforce though. ("I swear, Officer, I was going to give you a blow job later!")

I saw this too and was going to post.

One profile, that of a young woman, said that she's particularly interested in being a (paid) friend to senior citizens. Men have always paid for sex, but there's something about making lonely people pay for companionship that turns me off. Makes me want to turn the prostitution laws on their head. You can legally pay for companionship only if you have sex during that time. That would be hard to enforce though. ("I swear, Officer, I was going to give you a blow job later!")

Didn’t know if anyone had tried the site and get anyone willing to have some fun ;)

Didn’t know if anyone had tried the site and get anyone willing to have some fun ;)

My guess is that most of the guys on there are renting themselves out as wingmen for other straight men. I guess you could try it. Worst that could happen is that you get banned.

Obviously, I'd be wary of any profile that looks too good to be true. The cops may have discovered it first.