Brad Ocean CHI

hairyfratdude11
This topic is 1612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is mentioned in several threads, has lived in Chicago several times.

Nice guy, good massage, but he really isn't into any kind of interaction, I don't think he should have checked "erotic" or even "sensual" there.

Agreed. Nice guy, good technical massage, took his shirt off but kept his compression shorts on. If he had advertised as a strictly therapeutic session, it would’ve been great...but my expectations based on his ad vs. what he delivered just didn’t match up.

Agreed. Nice guy, good technical massage, took his shirt off but kept his compression shorts on. If he had advertised as a strictly therapeutic session, it would’ve been great...but my expectations based on his ad vs. what he delivered just didn’t match up.

That 's a 2nd response that indicated the ad lent an air of expectation that was not provided. It's certainly disappointing when that happens, especially if the customer is turned on by the provider's appearance or by what they are doing.

I'm to the point that I would & will communicate my preferences or final thoughts prior to the start or upon the massage conclusion. Nevertheless, the expectations can be misunderstood even with communication.

The last "relax" massage I had began with communication instigated by the provider who then provided a wonderful massage.

As it crossed over into the "relax" portion, he came through beautifully but I had not been given verbal limits on what I could do as part of that scene & apparently crossed a line.

As a result, I am apparently blacklisted from scheduling another appointment with him and that's too bad.

• 1 year later...

Brad is definitely a YMMV kinda guy. Just out of curiosity, I would be interested in a general description of the people who have had a more interactive experience with Brad. My guess is that those of you who had a more erotic experience with Brad are young and fit.

• 2 months later...
Brad is definitely a YMMV kinda guy. Just out of curiosity, I would be interested in a general description of the people who have had a more interactive experience with Brad. My guess is that those of you who had a more erotic experience with Brad are young and fit.

early 30's, but not super fit. He was a lot of fun though, would recommend!