Chuck_bryant

Johnny_85
This topic is 2061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey has anyone tried him? Looks like an interesting muscle bottom, the type that I like the most!

https://rent.men/Chuck_bryant

I got in touch with him. He was nervous about sending a face pic, but we skyped and he looks very sexy....sort of a hot NJ muscle/guido kind of look.

I made an appt for that evening but he had some family stuff come up and had to cancel. If we end up meeting I'll post more.

@Hung_Cody

You Skyped....so he's real then?

His ad and pics sound and look familiar but I see his ad is only 6 days old.......

Has a Jersey number so I was wondering if I had seen him in a previous incarnation.

Yes, he's real but I didn't see him full nude on Skype either. I don't recall seeing him advertised before.

Yes a Jersey number and definitely a Jersey/Staten Island accent. I happy to like the muscle/Guido package so hopefully the body and experience lives up!

I'll let you know how it turns out....

@Hung_Cody

You Skyped....so he's real then?

His ad and pics sound and look familiar but I see his ad is only 6 days old.......

Has a Jersey number so I was wondering if I had seen him in a previous incarnation.

Just met him and he's HOT AS FUCK. Closeted str8 Bro but eager to please and WILD and OPEN. It was like picking up a Muscle dude at a music festival and luring him away from his GF for sweaty fun :p. He definitely has NOT been around the block much, which is hot.

He's obviously concerned about his pics getting out there so I recommend being very cool and checking out on Skype or faceFace first.

Daddy's Review will follow.....

Just met him and he's HOT AS FUCK. Closeted str8 Bro but eager to please and WILD and OPEN. It was like picking up a Muscle dude at a music festival and luring him away from his GF for sweaty fun :p. He definitely has NOT been around the block much, which is hot.

He's obviously concerned about his pics getting out there so I recommend being very cool and checking out on Skype or faceFace first.

Daddy's Review will follow.....

Thanks. I can forgive the above referenced stolen photo so long as he's still a muscle hunk as advertised. Are any of his other pics accurate?