Where are the ginger guys?

Wanderoz
This topic is 1667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As a ginger, do you find it strange to have sex with another ginger? I once tried it but felt like I was kissing myself. Been thinking about giving it another try

I’m a ginger, and have always been attracted to other gingers. Many other redheads I have known over the years, male and female, gay and straight, have told me the same.

As a ginger, do you find it strange to have sex with another ginger? I once tried it but felt like I was kissing myself. Been thinking about giving it another try

I’m a ginger, and have always been attracted to other gingers. Many other redheads I have known over the years, male and female, gay and straight, have told me the same.

It's funny - I don't suppose anyone ever asks how black-haired men feel about sleeping with another black-haired guy lol. Such is the unique nature of the ginger, I guess. :)

I have found that some redheaded men have a unique and, to me, very alluring and sexy natural body scent - musky and almost waxy, for a lack of a better term. To me, a huge turn on.

• 10 months later...