411 on Rick Acers (Fort Lauderdale)

buckshot1000
This topic is 1933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

Anyone has the 411 on Rick?

https://rentmasseur.com/BeefyMuscleMan

I must have contacted Rick some time (years) ago since I am on his email list.

Just received this email from him.

--------------------------------

HELLO THIS IS RICK at TEXT 954-854-3297

email BeefMuscleXXX@yahoo.com.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL. IT ANSWERS MOST QUESTIONS

THIS MEANS YOU WILL NEED TO SCROLL.

I attached photos of me to this email.

I offer a variety of adult male entertainment and relaxation options, from MASSAGE, to MUSCLE WORSHIP, to COMPANIONSHIP to BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE to ROLEPLAY to FANTASIES, FETISHES and MORE!

RATES:

HALF HOUR SESSION (30 minutes): $100

ONE HOUR SESSION (60 minutes): $200

90-MINUTE SESSION: $275

120 (2 hr) SESSION: $350

Each additional hour after 2 hrs: + $100

SPECIAL MULTIPLE-HOUR “PACKAGES” INCLUDE:

“DATE DEAL”—5 hrs for $600 (Can be day or nite)

Overnite (up to 12 hrs) for $950

24-hours: $1400

CASH ONLY, NO CREDIT CARDS.

My session is fully INTERACTIVE: You can touch anywhere with hands and mouth, and I will too. If comes to penetration, I am top only.

I also have a lot of GEAR including COP UNIFORM, COACH, LEATHER,CONSTRUCTION WORKER, BUSINESSMAN, WRESTLER, DOCTOR, JOCKSTRAPS, SPEEDOS, G-STRINGS, THONGS and more.

THE FASTEST WAY TO REACH ME IS TO TEXT ME: 954-854-3297

THE MORE I KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE THE BETTER TIME YOU WILL HAVE.

MY STATS: I am 5'-9", 215 pounds of musclebeef, 18" arms, 33" waist, 48" chest, 26"thighs, 6.5",uncut with lots of foreskin, fit 51 years. I have a HAIRY CHEST and a close-cropped beard.

REMEMBER: THE FASTEST WAY TO REACH ME IS TEXT: 954-854-3297

----------------------------------

3165427#lg=1&slide=4

Anyone has any info about Rick?

Hi,

Anyone has the 411 on Rick?

https://rentmasseur.com/BeefyMuscleMan

I must have contacted Rick some time (years) ago since I am on his email list.

Just received this email from him.

--------------------------------

HELLO THIS IS RICK at TEXT 954-854-3297

email BeefMuscleXXX@yahoo.com.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL. IT ANSWERS MOST QUESTIONS

THIS MEANS YOU WILL NEED TO SCROLL.

I attached photos of me to this email.

I offer a variety of adult male entertainment and relaxation options, from MASSAGE, to MUSCLE WORSHIP, to COMPANIONSHIP to BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE to ROLEPLAY to FANTASIES, FETISHES and MORE!

RATES:

HALF HOUR SESSION (30 minutes): $100

ONE HOUR SESSION (60 minutes): $200

90-MINUTE SESSION: $275

120 (2 hr) SESSION: $350

Each additional hour after 2 hrs: + $100

SPECIAL MULTIPLE-HOUR “PACKAGES” INCLUDE:

“DATE DEAL”—5 hrs for $600 (Can be day or nite)

Overnite (up to 12 hrs) for $950

24-hours: $1400

CASH ONLY, NO CREDIT CARDS.

My session is fully INTERACTIVE: You can touch anywhere with hands and mouth, and I will too. If comes to penetration, I am top only.

I also have a lot of GEAR including COP UNIFORM, COACH, LEATHER,CONSTRUCTION WORKER, BUSINESSMAN, WRESTLER, DOCTOR, JOCKSTRAPS, SPEEDOS, G-STRINGS, THONGS and more.

THE FASTEST WAY TO REACH ME IS TO TEXT ME: 954-854-3297

THE MORE I KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE THE BETTER TIME YOU WILL HAVE.

MY STATS: I am 5'-9", 215 pounds of musclebeef, 18" arms, 33" waist, 48" chest, 26"thighs, 6.5",uncut with lots of foreskin, fit 51 years. I have a HAIRY CHEST and a close-cropped beard.

REMEMBER: THE FASTEST WAY TO REACH ME IS TEXT: 954-854-3297

----------------------------------

3165427#lg=1&slide=4

Anyone has any info about Rick?

On his RentMen ad the Position Block says "Ask Me" of course so does the Orientation Block.

https://rent.men/BeefMuscleXXX

Gman

• 4 months later...

I saw Rick (for the third or fourth time) in Dallas at Thanksgiving 2017. He's tons of fun, very charming, and the posted pics are pretty accurate. He's perhaps a little stockier in real life, but not overly so. He was based here for a week around this past T-giving but unfortunately away for a couple of days in the middle of that for holiday obligations, so we didn't get to connect. He's scheduled to be back here in about a month, and I hope to see him then.

I saw Rick (for the third or fourth time) in Dallas at Thanksgiving 2017. He's tons of fun, very charming, and the posted pics are pretty accurate. He's perhaps a little stockier in real life, but not overly so. He was based here for a week around this past T-giving but unfortunately away for a couple of days in the middle of that for holiday obligations, so we didn't get to connect. He's scheduled to be back here in about a month, and I hope to see him then.

I'd say find a better choice. Nothing awful but I'd guess he doesn't bottom much. Or maybe just a personality mismatch.

Gman