Muscle Masseur for you Now

SerbianGuy
This topic is 2044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Few of you guys already know me, I'm sexy, handsome, uc, down to earth, masculine and muscular guy from Europe, hairy legs, 6 tall. I work on 2 locations now, Washington heights 184 street and East Midtown, 37 street Manhattan. Hit me up. Good rates for repeats!!!

I'm sorry to read that there are few SAME PEOPLE going around repeating bad reviews about me over and over again. Get over it. On every 10 people who like me, comes 1 who was not satisfied with my skills or attitude, and that's ok. You didnt maybe get what you wanted from me, and I understand that's a reason to be mad. Or the price for asked was too big. I get that too. Overall, I'm in this business successfully over 2 years, with many repeats and new clients, so dont forget guys, you only get what you are giving. Peace.

Www.rentmasseur.com/SerbianGuy

Edited by SerbianGuy

I'm sorry to read that there are few SAME PEOPLE going around repeating bad reviews about me over and over again. Get over it. On every 10 people who like me, comes 1 who was not satisfied with my skills or attitude, and that's ok. You didnt maybe get what you wanted from me, and I understand that's a reason to be mad. Or the price for asked was too big. I get that too. Overall, I'm in this business successfully over 2 years, with many repeats and new clients, so dont forget guys, you only get what you are giving. Peace.