411 KyleBanks

sfguy72
This topic is 1060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I ran into his RM profile by accident today, and thought he looked familiar. Then, I realized he used part of his real name, which reminded me his real full name—We went to the same university, and we still have mutual friends on Facebook!

I thought he was somewhat cute back then, but he seemed to always be in his own world: never saw him talk with anyone on campus, and I was too shy an international student from China myself to engage him. Wouldn’t mind hearing more about his massage just for some gossip?...

I ran into his RM profile by accident today, and thought he looked familiar. Then, I realized he used part of his real name, which reminded me his real full name—We went to the same university, and we still have mutual friends on Facebook!

I thought he was somewhat cute back then, but he seemed to always be in his own world: never saw him talk with anyone on campus, and I was too shy an international student from China myself to engage him. Wouldn’t mind hearing more about his massage just for some gossip?...

...and he has a somewhat abandoned JustFor.Fans channel as well...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...