SFO

ericwinters
This topic is 2080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The city... union square or financial area, nob hill too ... Noooooo airport. ;)

Your warning of caution calls to mind Senator Larry Craig ® Idaho and his "wide stance" experience in the toilet stalls at the Mpls/St. Paul airport a decade ago.

On the heels of that well-publicized episode I became aware that the police department in my own city was monitoring social media sites seeking hookups in the airport here.

Last week at the San Jose airport... The toilet dispenser was broken and there was a small opening where you could see to both sides of the stalls... I picked a little, very discreetly, but got nervous and decided to finish and leave... My last thoughts were on the poor maintenance of the facilities.

Last week at the San Jose airport... The toilet dispenser was broken and there was a small opening where you could see to both sides of the stalls... I picked a little, very discreetly, but got nervous and decided to finish and leave... My last thoughts were on the poor maintenance of the facilities.

What does "picked a little" mean-oh wait-did you mean "peeked"? I swear it just came to me as I was writing this.

Gman

I want to know what a “toilet dispenser” is.

If you're serious, and even if not, I'm sure since it was inside the stall @easygoingpal is referring to a toilet paper dispenser.

Gman