Preston Banks in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Any updates?

nVWabcH.png

Can you handle me? ? Hey guys, Im an Aussie who recently moved to LA from London (yes, I have an accent). Im a very masculine guy with strong hands ?? I workout everyday and frequently get massages myself, therefore I know all the specific problematic areas which hold us back from functioning to our full potential. Something my clients always tell me is that they’re happy to find someone that gives a legit deep tissue massage. I know from my own experience that a lot of masseurs say they do deep tissue but all they’re doing is rubbing oil on you! So whether you want a real deep tissue or just a relaxing massage I can adapt to your specific needs. My goal is to give you a relaxing and memorable experience, and take away any discomfort and pain you might have, you'll be safe in my hands! And I’ll try my best not to make you cry! ? I can guarantee you, you’ll keep coming back for more ?? In calls 60 mins $160 - 90 mins $240 Out calls 60 mins $250 - 90 mins $375

• 1 year later...