411 on MiguelMasseurr DC

DaddyDicknDC
This topic is 781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has table, stays in underwear, no skills, no attempt to connect on any level, ended early, not satisfied (D+, he does look like his photo).

I negotiated up front for no underwear (+$20), skills were great, lots of body contact, lasted the whole hour and a great connection. I even got a kiss on the lips once I was happy. My only complaint was the environment...and he is now at a different location. I guess a case of YMMV?

I negotiated up front for no underwear (+$20), skills were great, lots of body contact, lasted the whole hour and a great connection. I even got a kiss on the lips once I was happy. My only complaint was the environment...and he is now at a different location. I guess a case of YMMV?

I'm curious, what was his previous environment like?

I'm curious, what was his previous environment like?

My quote below from a previous thread

I took one for the team and had a session with him last night.

The good: Looks like his pics, but much taller than expected. He is 6'5. Massage was actually pretty good. I expected more rub and tug, but he actually had skills. Setting up the session was quick and easy

The bad: There was a typo in the address that he gave me and I bothered his elderly neighbor. There were were two females sitting just outside the massage room watching tv and chatting the entire time.

PM for Details.

@niceandthick If you're suggesting that I somehow deserve substandard service based on YMMV, I would have to disagree. Do you expect to get a varied portion of what you pay full price for anywhere else? I didn't expect more than what was advertised, and didn't even receive that. Even on your worst day, you should be able to provide some consistent level of service that meets what your ad offers.

Guest InthePines

He pulled a no show on me back in June for an outcall set up two days prior. I've had late cancellations before, but to date Miguel has been my only no show with no response to text. Odd. Furthermore, his profiles on MF, Rent Men and Rent Masseur continually change, are duplicate, expire and reinstated, so drawl your own conclusions.

@niceandthick If you're suggesting that I somehow deserve substandard service based on YMMV, I would have to disagree. Do you expect to get a varied portion of what you pay full price for anywhere else? I didn't expect more than what was advertised, and didn't even receive that. Even on your worst day, you should be able to provide some consistent level of service that meets what your ad offers.

I am not suggesting anything of the kind. I am only stating the observation that my experience seemed to be exactly the opposite...

Guest InthePines
Lol..just that everything you see in profile is on point. I was to meet him today but had to cancel and wanted to do outcall but he demands that I uber him to and from my place.

I've experienced that more often lately with masseurs asking an outcall upcharge and requesting transportation cost. I sort of see it as either/or, but in Miquel's case, I even offer $40 dollars above the rate he quoted when we set up the appointment, because I knew he was traveling, and still he no showed.

I've experienced that more often lately with masseurs asking an outcall upcharge and requesting transportation cost. I sort of see it as either/or, but in Miquel's case, I even offer $40 dollars above the rate he quoted when we set up the appointment, because I knew he was traveling, and still he no showed.

My thing is I am already paying you for service and probably will tip BUT to now add that to it? Nope

I took a couple minutes to look at his reviews on RentMasseur. I was particularly intrigued by this statement:

"His extremely strong hands ensured I had a pervert body massage."

Not sure what that is, but I think I may want to find out! ;-)

The best masseurs, to me, tend to be scarce during fall and winter. Believe when I say the best, I am talking no attitude, great skills, and their HE? 10 10 10 10 10