Cole cummings

queensboroboy
This topic is 1984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

I saw Cole twice when I was in NYC earlier this year. The sole review on Daddy’s is from me. I forget what reasoning I used to post reviews under a different name to the one I use here ?. The short of it is that Cole is terrific. He’s personable and eager to please. I’ll definitely be seeing him next time in New York. If you have any specific question PM me.

I saw Cole twice when I was in NYC earlier this year. The sole review on Daddy’s is from me. I forget what reasoning I used to post reviews under a different name to the one I use here ?. The short of it is that Cole is terrific. He’s personable and eager to please. I’ll definitely be seeing him next time in New York. If you have any specific question PM me.

Thank you. I responded to his email enthusiastically and asked him for face pics as his ad stated “face pics upon request”. He read the email but didn’t write back so not sure what happened.

Thank you for your recommendation for Cole Cummings but something is shady about him. He initiated a conversation with me because I looked at his profile on rentmen. I asked for face pics like his profile says that he will send upon request. Didn’t hear from him so I sent another email and he apologized and asked for my number to text. He texted me and asked to swap face pics. I said I do not send my face pic and I’m not asked to do that normally when enquiring. He sent me what I would assume to be a random hot guy photo from the internet and then blocked me on rentmen. Does he only meet with people if they send a face pic? I’ve lost all interest at this point anyways.

Thank you for your recommendation for Cole Cummings but something is shady about him. He initiated a conversation with me because I looked at his profile on rentmen. I asked for face pics like his profile says that he will send upon request. Didn’t hear from him so I sent another email and he apologized and asked for my number to text. He texted me and asked to swap face pics. I said I do not send my face pic and I’m not asked to do that normally when enquiring. He sent me what I would assume to be a random hot guy photo from the internet and then blocked me on rentmen. Does he only meet with people if they send a face pic? I’ve lost all interest at this point anyways.

Maybe he’s not into all men who want to hire him and that’s why he asked you for a face picture or maybe he wants to remain discreet but he could have replied in a more appropriate way...

He certainly didn’t behave like a no-attitude guy like he describes himself on his profile

I didn’t request a face pic of him, nor did he request one of me. He would have had no idea of what I looked like until we met. Kaboom, I suspect that he was being overly protective of his privacy and this was a case of “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours”. He could have handled the situation better and I am sorry for your experience.