Devajas Los Angeles

jazboy
This topic is 1673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I get the feeling he's fake too. I messaged him for info and decided against meeting because they were insane for the service. Well even after politely declining, he kept blowing me up to meet with him. Like he was desperate. It just seemed really sketchy. If anyone pulls the trigger, I'd love to know more.

• 10 months later...
I get the feeling he's fake too. I messaged him for info and decided against meeting because they were insane for the service. Well even after politely declining, he kept blowing me up to meet with him. Like he was desperate. It just seemed really sketchy. If anyone pulls the trigger, I'd love to know more.

He’s real but I met and it was not a good meeting. Ended it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He's a total jerk who is unwilling to do anything, even the most vanilla of things. And he wants a TON to meet! No one waste their time or money on him. Had a few exchanges, and his replies were so rude to my completely polite, complimentary messages. Fake or not, he's an arrogant, classless person. (in my opinion)

He's a total jerk who is unwilling to do anything, even the most vanilla of things. And he wants a TON to meet! No one waste their time or money on him. Had a few exchanges, and his replies were so rude to my completely polite, complimentary messages. Fake or not, he's an arrogant, classless person. (in my opinion)

I could go on but enough said.