Bojack

Nvr2Thick
This topic is 2050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any fans of Bojack Horseman? I had started watching season one when it first came out, but I initially wasn't too interested. When season two came out I gave the show a second chance, and I've been amazed ever since. Now season five is out and I'm having a hard time pacing myself and savoring the episodes.

For me, there's so much to love about Bojack Horseman. There's very smart humor mixed with sight gags, and the show can go from deep and dark to silly in seconds. There are some great (voice) appearances by guests stars as themselves or as characters in long arcs and cameos. The character development across the past four seasons has been some of the best I've ever seen on TV. Themes range from perpetual disfunction of broken people, to skewering pop culture and the Hollywoo(d) movie and TV industry.

I'm sure I'll be done with season five within the next week or so, and I'll be hungry for season six if they don't wrap up the show.

BoJack-Horseman.gif