411 on Flexxxpapi

talktomeprodigy
This topic is 1148 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...

I took the plunge last night in SF and can attest to the fact that his Rentmen ad is 100% accurate, including the pics. He was amazingly accommodative and is a total top, which is what I was looking for. Sexy as fuck and as nasty as you want him to get.

I met Flexx two years ago and submitted his first review at Rentmen as well as at daddy's reviews. Afterwards, he and I would meet somewhat on a regular basis. Each time that we were in the company of each other, the play session and experience became better and better. Flexx prefers the top position and definitely knows how to please his bottom guy as well as himself. [His "I Am Into" at Rentmen tells it all and then some!]

Because of the pandemic, I have not seen him for a little over a year, but once the green light shines, I do hope to rekindle our friendship. He's one hell of a profound provider. I miss Felix.

Edited by Axiom2001