A Sunny Day . . .

jack
This topic is 6493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Found myself up at Cambrige in a sunny outside setting, just watching people, the guys, walking and jogging around. A good looking bunch, I'd say. Certainly many more trim and slendor guys with mellon butts than one sees at the airports.

Then, I walked down to the Charles Rivers and parked myself on a bench along the strolling path. There they were. In those neat short jogging shorts, naked above the waist, jogging past. What a delight. Their "things" bouncing out in front of them, back and forth, back and forth, then their mellon butts going up and down up and down. All slendor, all slim, all well packaged. Then, a group of three young youths in light running short shorts bounced passed me with a nice gentle stride, all their "things" momentously in action swinging from their lower waists, jogged by showing lastly their firm but gently moving butts, up and down . ..shower anybody?

The next morning upon leaving, I stopped making a left turn to let a tall slendor Egyptian type guy in marroun sort shorts jog, he had blondish curly hair bobbing atop his heat head, passeed by my car with one of the nicest most plump things loosely flopping in front of him . . . leading the way . .. past my car . . the pleasure of summer weather in Cambrige.....:-)

Archived